✅ I can COOK.
✅ I am a GOOD MASSEUR.
✅ I have a MENSA Certified IQ of 152 on a good day.
✅ I DON'T HIT GIRLS out of Anger and Hate.
✅ I am a TRUE GENTLEMAN 90% of the Time; the remaining 10% is just EXTREMELY PRIMAL!
✅ I still have GOOD/CRAZY SENSE OF HUMOR that would surely turn your world upside down.
✅ Others are for I to know and for you to learn ...
🔄 ... I usually work 9 Months in London and do business in Manila for 3 Months ... Meeting anyone to make my day worth a smile would be fantastic.
⛔ ... If the only asset you have are your good looks ... then I am not the man you are looking for.
💟 ... I fancy a woman more for WHO they are and less of WHAT they are.
💏 ... Not all Asian Men date women exclusively from their own race. The world is to small not to interracial-ate.