* Used to be a part of an amateur theater group around the neighborhood in order to promote culture and historical awareness since the area itself have significant traces of people from the bronze ages lived there, and vikings. I write "Used to" because now it's not just as active anymore, sadly. :(
* I have studied IT-Media for about 3 years (+1 year due to being sloppy and uninterested at the subject) but I am by no means an expert nor do I claim to be one. I have other dreams, like writing that I wish to accomplish. Currently, though, I'm collecting more books than what I can find the time to read them. As of right now I'm reading a book about Samurai.
* Other than writing I love comics, and its movies. Though I am more into DC than Marvel, I am enjoying what Marvel have published like the new Ms. Marvel in which I'm enjoying greatly! :) For the record I would like to say that I'm still a bit... miffed on DC's New 52. I understand why they did it but they could have handled it ALOT better.
* I used to be a hardcore gamer back in the day but not as much now. Sure, I do enjoy playing a few games every now and then but back then I at least bought 1 or 2 games per month on a whim. Now I actually spend the time to read on what it's about or read/watch reviews. My favorite genres are Horror, RPGs and some MMORPGs. I can play FPS but only if the story is better than "We have to save MURICA from them evil people!"
* Even though I do sometimes enjoy Horror movies, I don't expect anyone to sit one through unless they want to.
* By my musical tastes, I greatly enjoy black and death metal. Does that make me someone that hates and is aggressive? No, of course not. I'm peaceful by nature and personality.