Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
College Park, Maryland
- Last Online
- Dec 21, 2008
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
shea915 Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
Alejandra_DC Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
katzbaby Bethesda, Maryland kinkier
blankabration Silver Spring, Maryland more spiritual
activitiesrus Washington, District of Columbia more modern
DBella29 Bethesda, Maryland more adventurous
PensiveSapphire Washington, District of Columbia more mathematical
strwberrysuntan Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
I'm also reading books, playing Morrowind, and hanging out with friends. I play DDR, often with friends or my sisters. I'm trying to have fun in the little time I have left between classes, homework, and my job.
Movies: lots of scifi and fantasy. My current favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I really enjoyed Hitch. Things like The Last Unicorn, Contact, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and The Return of the King are good. I like Invader Zim and his crazy robot dog Gir. I like a lot of anime, such as Trigun, Battle Athletes, Magic User's Club, Last Exile, Spirited Away, and Witchhunter Robin.
Tv: I like a lot of scifi shows such as Firefly, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek. I don't really watch much tv other than that, occasionally I'll turn on The West Wing.
Music: Mostly random bands in the pop and rock. I really like a lot of the artists on the Windham Hill label, such as Balligomingo and George Winston. I love the instrumental pieces by Nine Inch Nails but I find most of the other NIN stuff too depressing to listen to on a regular basis. Tool is an awesome band. Dirty Vegas, Blue Man Group, The Smashing Pumpkins, Third Eye Blind, Enya, The Juliana Theory, Matchbox 20, REM, System of a Down, and Vertical Horizon are all bands commonly heard on my playlist.
Foods: Chocolate. Raspberries. Honeysuckle if that's a food. Pumpkin seeds. Five spice chicken. Sushi, especially with salmon. Thai curry. Strawberry icecream.
(2) A library stocked with scifi and fantasy books. I read a lot. It makes me happy.
(3) Good friends to talk to. I'd go crazy without a decent conversation every once in awhile.
(4) Something shiny to play with. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, it could be a rock, or a shell, or a piece of a cd, a ring, or pretty much anything, as long as it is shiny.
(5) Chocolate. Or maybe honeysuckle plants.
(6) There is NO rule 6... err... A clock that doesn't tick. I hate the sound of my life ticking away but not knowing what time it is in the middle of the night drives me crazy.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 22–46
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends