Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • F • College Park, MD
- Last Online
- Dec 21, 2008
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm also reading books, playing Morrowind, and hanging out with friends. I play DDR, often with friends or my sisters. I'm trying to have fun in the little time I have left between classes, homework, and my job.
Movies: lots of scifi and fantasy. My current favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I really enjoyed Hitch. Things like The Last Unicorn, Contact, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and The Return of the King are good. I like Invader Zim and his crazy robot dog Gir. I like a lot of anime, such as Trigun, Battle Athletes, Magic User's Club, Last Exile, Spirited Away, and Witchhunter Robin.
Tv: I like a lot of scifi shows such as Firefly, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek. I don't really watch much tv other than that, occasionally I'll turn on The West Wing.
Music: Mostly random bands in the pop and rock. I really like a lot of the artists on the Windham Hill label, such as Balligomingo and George Winston. I love the instrumental pieces by Nine Inch Nails but I find most of the other NIN stuff too depressing to listen to on a regular basis. Tool is an awesome band. Dirty Vegas, Blue Man Group, The Smashing Pumpkins, Third Eye Blind, Enya, The Juliana Theory, Matchbox 20, REM, System of a Down, and Vertical Horizon are all bands commonly heard on my playlist.
Foods: Chocolate. Raspberries. Honeysuckle if that's a food. Pumpkin seeds. Five spice chicken. Sushi, especially with salmon. Thai curry. Strawberry icecream.
(2) A library stocked with scifi and fantasy books. I read a lot. It makes me happy.
(3) Good friends to talk to. I'd go crazy without a decent conversation every once in awhile.
(4) Something shiny to play with. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, it could be a rock, or a shell, or a piece of a cd, a ring, or pretty much anything, as long as it is shiny.
(5) Chocolate. Or maybe honeysuckle plants.
(6) There is NO rule 6... err... A clock that doesn't tick. I hate the sound of my life ticking away but not knowing what time it is in the middle of the night drives me crazy.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 22–46
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.