Outwardly, I'm very energetic, but pretty calm and laid back about things in general, almost irritatingly so, especially in arguments.
I'm an Atheist, though if I had to find something to pray to, it would probably be pork-related, only I can't see myself yelling out "Oh Bacon!" in the throes of passion. "Oh beer?" Maybe.
I'm gourmet enough to spend the money on fine cheeses, but not enough to think there's anything wrong with using them to make a grilled cheese sandwich when I want one.
I'm a voracious reader, and collect books. One room of my place is my study/library.
I love art museums, fine dining, and dive bars with good bands playing, creme brulee and Little Debbie cakes, a well-pulled pint of Guinness and Yeungling in the bottle, the perfect Chinese pressed duck and biscuits and gravy. Essentially, it doesn't have to be fancy to be good, it just has to be good.
I'm far from a negative person, but feel like posting some random OKC annoyances:
1. "I love to laugh." I hate seeing this in profiles. It's such a non-statement! Has there ever been a person alive who's said "You know what sucks? Laughter. I hate laughing."
2. "Live, Laugh, Love." Surely as a species we can do better than needlepoint-on-throwpillow philosophy.
3. "Dance like no one is watching..." See #2.
4. When people say they're looking for someone "drama-free." For one thing, the phrase is so overused as to be practically meaningless; for another, if this is enough of a pattern with your relationships that you feel inclined to mention it, what does it say about you?
5. People who say practically nothing about themselves in their profiles, yet describe themselves as "an open book." Most books have words.
I'm not here looking for anything specific, but also not ruling out anything. I find the worst thing you can do is have a preconception of the way things ought to be, then trying to bend reality to conform to your ideal.