- I love skiing, scuba diving, and playing sports, and I guess you could say I'm a pretty active person. That doesn't mean I spend every weekend climbing mountains -- I like the city as much as I like the outdoors.
- Favorite way to spend an evening: dinner with close friends.
- I'm related to Mark Twain. It doesn't get me into any VIP areas but I think it's cool.
- I used to be a management consultant so I'm pretty awesome at PowerPoint. Girls like guys with skills, right?
- Beaches, old cities, wine bars, coffee, sushi, comedy clubs, pool parties, islands, and Switzerland are things I love. I have a strange affinity for bookstores even though I use a kindle.
- I'm passionate about music but I don't make any. I'm an amazing music listener though.
Some qualities I'm looking for in a partner: Funny, smart, kind-hearted, opinionated, and passionate. Independence, a little nerdiness, a love of animals (within reason -- if you have to ask if you have too many cats, you do) and an enjoyment of wine are major bonuses! Also, I value balance in my life and I'm looking for someone who does too.
If you think we'd be a good match, let me know!