Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Seattle, WA
- Last Online
- Jun 22
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Movies, Harold and Maude always gets on the list. Raising Ned Devine. The Producers may be one of the greatest movies ever made. And Raising Arizona. All hail the Coen Brothers. I particularly love animation and the possibilities it offers, so the Pixar canon, the Lion King, The Secret of Kells, Wallace and Gromit, the Triplets of Belleville... boy, I just listed a bunch of kid's movies. Guess I'm still a kid.
Music-wise I have an almost unhealthy obsession with Tom Waits. I'm a big fan of Iron & Wine, The Mountain Goats, Bon Iver... standard issue Seattle Hipster. I look for storytelling in whatever I listen to, and country, jazz, rock, and hip hop are all in my collection.
Food. Here's the fun stuff. My comfort food is a weird blend of Yiddish, Greek, and Italian cuisine. My last meal would depend on my mood, but latkes, gnocchi, and Shepard's Pie would all be contenders. Oh, and a Reuben. Dear lord, those are great achievements in the sandwich arts. I've been eating healthier lately, but as you can see above, my heritage built me for carbs, not salads. Winter means I eat soup and bread more than anything else.
2. Italian food. What would be the point of living?
3. Laughter. Stranded on a desert island, I would build a comedy club from bamboo and palm fronds, populate it with coconuts, and cry backstage because they heckled me.
4. Coffee. There is no way I could build a primitive comedy club without first finding a source of caffeine on the island.
5. Google. Who the hell knows where they keep the coffee?
6. Civilization. Let's face it, I'm never going to make it on a desert island. I'd be a sobbing, sober, under-caffeinated wreck, begging the seagulls to kill me before the the coconuts shattered my dreams. While I'm aware that there apparently are places in the world where one can't find a decent cappuccino, I'd rather not live there. It would be inconvenient to refill the flask that often.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.