Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Chicago, IL
- Last Online
- Today – 7:47pm
- Native American, White
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Used up
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English, Chinese (Okay)
I grew up in North Carolina, and was teaching there before moving to Chicago for grad school. For a while, I was farming out in Montana and the Pacific Northwest. I also write fiction. These last two I like the best.
I change locations and occupations often. So far the wheels haven't come off the bus.
Teaching facts to kids.
I tell good stories, in person and in print.
George Saunders, Ghostface, David Graeber, and Galaxie 500
The police blotter for Wrigglyville on St. Partick's day. ("We have a lone confused male on Belmont and Clark. He is laying down on a silver car and is unconscious. The car alarm is going off. 230pm)
1. what we ought to be doing instead of capitalism
2. why academics don't accomplish more for other people
3. why people quit social movements
4. why art is so obsessed with mediation (that song ain't fresh no more)
6. how is jeff goldblum so damn charming?
7. are people going to be ok?
8. how many tiger videos are too many tiger videos?
I know a lot about astrology.
I don't like books written before the Industrial Revolution.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.