Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Allston, MA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 7:16pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegan
- When drinking
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), Hebrew (Poorly), Chinese (Poorly)
MMA (Muay Thai currently)
Fitness and nutrition
Solving basic math/physics problems without having to look it up
Doing basic science experiments
Doing something spontaneous (though you'll probably have to take the lead on that one)
Having really open, spill-out-all-my-anxieties conversations
I spend a lot of time worrying about what other people think of me, but I'm trying to accept that it's really just me judging myself.
Trying to weigh the pros and cons of any decision
Most of what I listen to is underground hip-hop. Some examples -- Blackstar, Binary Star, Common, Jurassic 5, Mos Def, Pete Rock, The Roots.
I listen to a lot of different genres, as long as the artist is decent. (e.g. Billy Joel, Ella Fitzgerald, Franz Ferdinand, Beck) Video game music, too.
Drama: House, Breaking Bad, Firefly
Comedy: The Boondocks, Futurama, Metalocalypse
Other: Mythbusters, Avatar: The Last Airbender
Depends when you catch me. I go through a lot of different phases of cooking -- previously: japanese, thai, southern. I am in a weird sort of vegan limbo where I'm okay with eating animal products because I couldn't deal with the idea of having food restrictions for some reason. So I went to pescetarianism for a bit, but now I'm setting into veganism again. It's kind of hard for me to look at a meat product without thinking of the animal.
- Honest discussion
- Sunny days (can't wait for the solstice)
- A small, loving animal companion
- Almond milk
- A journal
- you like hiking, biking, motorcycles, board games, or video games (mostly of the puzzle/strategy) variety.
- you can hold a long conversation about an irrelevant topic.
- you have a dinosaur-related username.
- you have an adventure planned out and need a companion.
- you want someone to send you tons of cute cat pictures.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.