- easy-going (smiling and laughing is my art)
- curious (an engineer and avid traveler)
- witty (was told I should do standup or hold my own show)
- adventurous (have you eaten ant asses in Colombia or stewed bull frog?)
- down-to-earth (I lost my pedestal and high horse somewhere in college)
- insightful/observant (good at impersonation)
- bright/smart (not my word but friends'; my college transcript says otherwise)
- lactose tolerant (I can stand cheesy jokes, and I love cheese and ice cream)
- organized (if you haven't noticed)
- busy meeting people or think of the next big idea (entrepreneur)
I'm weird (apparently in a good way? Hahaha), ambitious, adventurous, and very fun person. I aspire to travel the world as much as I can before my daughter or son arrives to my doorstep demanding my ultimate attention (I really like kids). I (unfortunately?) don't take life seriously and look for ways to upset the natural order of things either cracking inappropriate jokes or weirding out strangers/new people (standard introductions bore me) Yes, I'm dramatic at times, and a troll and I love to elicit reactions from people.
I'm quirky and eclectic. Talk to me in person, and I'll put you on conversation lock-down. If you have bitch-resting face, I'll make it my sole mission to make you smile or laugh.