- easy-going (smiling and laughing is my art)
- curious (an engineer and avid traveler)
- witty (was told I should do standup or hold my own show)
- adventurous (have you eaten ant asses in Colombia or stewed bull frog?)
- down-to-earth (I lost my pedestal and high horse somewhere in college)
- insightful/observant (good at impersonation)
- bright/smart (not my word but friends'; my college transcript says otherwise)
- lactose tolerant (I can stand cheesy jokes, and I love cheese and ice cream)
- organized (if you haven't noticed)
I am a workaholic. Maybe to an extent debilitating haha. For me, I find solace in being productive and continuously improving myself, so that everyday I begin with the best version of myself out the door.
Friends and acquaintances have described me as hybrid mix of Jack Black, Robin Williams, and Doc from Back to The Future. Impressionable, they say...Honestly, no clue what everyone's talking about.