1. When girls message me "Hey sweetie," "How are you?," or any other kind of generalization which clearly says that they didn't really consider mentioning anything they liked about my profile and genuinely felt we could be compatible.
2. To all the outdoor people, I am not opposed to the outdoors, but I do not want to be your rafting, skydiving, or hiking companion. This also goes for traveling. It's a wonderful thing, and I'd love to do it, but not extensively. It's expensive and I'd rather put the money to better use.
3. I'm not looking for someone with baggage, a maneater, nor someone who always has to have a boyfriend and now they want someone like me because all the other guys were jerks.
4. My faith is very important to me, and I want to be able to go to church with whomever I wind up with. So if Jesus isn't your thing, it would be best to move to another profile.
5. Girls that say they are one thing (or hide stuff in their pictures) and wind up being completely different. That behavior isn't fit for a dating website.
Now if you've made it this far, you'll see I'm not THAT much of a negative person :P
I'm a nice guy. I go to church every week in addition to bible studies. I also go to the gym several times a week, or at least when I am able with my hectic work schedule. I'm genuine, honest, and a good friend. I can be shy sometimes, but I'm definitely a lot of fun. I love to make people laugh and just be there for people.
I'm sure guys say this all the time, and I admit I'm not perfect, but I'm definitely not like other guys. I'm a man with sensitivity. If you're tired of encountering the same old, I'm the guy you're looking for.
Also, in case it's some sort of deal breaker, I have 8 piercings (6 on my left ear and 2 on my right) and 4 (somewhat small-medium sized) tattoos with the intention of getting more.