I really love science, interesting stories, weird phenomenon, dad jokes, and bad cultural references.
I really hate patriarchy, colonialism, white supremacy, capitalism, and so on. And people who pick specific pieces out of communal food. But really, I try to be a less fucked up person, while still being able to enjoy what I can and interact with almost everyone at their level. I was in the radical scene for most of my adult life, but it's too insular for me.
If you can out talk me about any of these subjects, I want to drink a beer or coffee with you:
- black industrial and dark drone music
- anti oppression education, specifically within science and coping with the emotional and physical abuse that comes with second hand trauma
- molecular biology, epidemiology evolutionary theory, zoology, or astrobiology
- strange movies that I may not have seen, specificiay sci and horror
- anything that you can do better than me.