1) I'm a genuinely good guy. I have my flaws like everyone else, but I care deeply for others and am always striving to learn and grow.
2) I love to create. Writing is one of my biggest passions. Even if I never make my living at it, it is something I believe I will always feel compelled to do.
3) I'm really funny! Now I know many people claim that and it turns out not to be true, but I swear I am. Just ask my niece and nephew. They find me hilarious!
4) I'm a thinker and a soul searcher (more on that to come).
5) I'm a loyal friend. A good percentage of my close friends are people I've known for over 25 years. I love this. It helps keep me grounded.
6) I have to admit I'm very opinionated. I'm working on it though. The good news is... I'm not actually as opinionated as I may seem; I think about everything people say to me. The bad news is... opinionated + writer = potentially annoying to see a movie with.
7) I love movies, music, and theater. Is it stating the obvious when people say they love music?
8) I'm passionate about almost everything. We could be talking about the crisis in the Middle East or the best taco in Los Angeles, and I'll be just as into it. Actually, I might be a little more into the taco.
9) I work hard to own my life completely and not blame circumstances or other people. Am I perfect at this? No. But I'm getting there!
10) I like making top ten lists.