Let's see how well you read.
Hello (insert person who is reading this), my name is Franky, I am currently working full time with future plans on returning to school. As of right now, I love the heck out of my job, my co-workers, and the company entirely so it's making it hard to want to go do something else but I will soon regardless. I would go into the whole about me part and drag you into boredom but.. I won't do that. Rather, I'll list a few things about myself and leave the rest to you to ask.
1. I am a neek (nerd/geek). You know what that means haha. Yes I like video games, tech, comics, anime, cartoons, sci-fi what ever. I'm may like this stuff but.. I am not hardcore about it! I keep a balance (at least I try lol).
2. I have a vast interest in music and the fine arts. I grew up with it, so it's only natural. I want to start going to museums and galleries again. Something I haven't done in a long time.. Music wise I listen to nearly everything. I'd say about 95% of all genre. The other 5% I'm picky about it. If you think you have someone worth me listening to then awesome.
3. Random Adventures! I don't care what time of the day it is. If I'm able too I'm doing it! haha
4. I'm a fan of world history and cultures. My favorite ones would have to be Asian: Chinese, Japanese, etc...
Followed by Greek, Norse, Egyptian.
5. I am totally respectful. Of you, your privacy and anything you can think of. I've surprised people, trust me. I don't plan nor ever will play games with a person. Not a fan of bullshit.. This site was intended for people to meet, get to know someone and potentially find someone special. I intend to follow that. But we have to be friends first. I'm not just gonna go out with the first cute girl that messages me "Hey" (For the love of god, please say something else other than "hey" or "hi")
6. I do love the outdoors. During the Spring, Summer, and Fall, I'm out walking, on trails or hiking, I'm just starting to get back into archering. As of right now I don't have a kayak/canoe so I can't really do those yet but one day.
Well like I said. This is a few things about me. I hope I didn't bore you with this if you made it this far haha. Im a one gal guy if you manage to hook me so, I hope you find it interesting and would like to know more.
One other thing. If you see that I rated you high, messaged or both.. That's because I actually read your profile and found some kind of common ground with you, to the point that I find you interesting and want to learn more. Or! Didn't read enough and think you are interesting to get to know. I'm not the type to play games. I'm not your average guy and I mean that. I have proven people wrong who will gladly tell. Personality is what I'm looking for... And no.. I don't want to just jump into a relationship. I just want us to be friends first. The best relationships start out over great friendship.. I know what it's like to be hurt.. I've been there. Most guys won't admit that. I will.. I don't plan on doing anything like that to someone I could potentially care about..
"Real men stay faithful.. They don't have time to look for another woman, because they're too busy looking for new ways to love the one they already have."