Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Smart-QT

33 F Saint Louis, MO

My Details

Last Online
Feb 21, 2013
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Black
Height
5′ 5″ (1.65m)
Body Type
Curvy
Diet
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Virgo
Education
Working on masters program
Job
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Has a kid
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am a free spirit pretty much down for whatever. I am a kid at heart and I am usual easily amused. I am not a fan of rules but I am a supporter of morals. I am open minded and I am far from being a typical chick. There is way more to me than what just meets the eye. I am nurturing, caring, giving, down to earth and fun.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am changing the world! It is my goal to bring a smile to the face of everyone I meet. I am also a lover of knowledge and this keeps me humbled because the more I learn the more I realize I don't know.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I am good at about 92% of the things that I attempt and the other 8% are things I had no business doing anyway!
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My eyes. Eyes are the windows to the soul (so they say)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I love classic Hip Hop, Neo Soul, Dance and World music. I write and enjoy poetry and love any type of book. I enjoy movies, live theatre and sports. FOOD, yes of course! I specialize in Italian food but I can cook almost anything. I like food in its natural state, so I try to avoid packaged and artificial stuff. I love trying foods from around the world and love going out to eat.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My Bible
My Daughter
My notebook
My Pentel Energel 0.5mm Needle Point Pen ( Yes, it matters)
Music of any kind
Knowledge
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Too much! My brain is always active and full of things from the mornings breeze to football to what is for dinner to what am I going to wear tomorrow!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Up for anything!
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I can be anal sometimes. I like to say that I am a perfectionist but others have deemed me OCD.
I’m looking for
  • Guys who like girls
  • Ages 30–50
  • Located anywhere
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You read my entire profile and made it this far!