Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- May 21
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly)
AtTheMost Toronto, Ontario, Canada more mathematical
Ghostready Toronto, Ontario, Canada less kinky
AtomsAndArsenic Toronto, Ontario, Canada more modern
Paisley_Tie Toronto, Ontario, Canada more passive
raryadds Toronto, Ontario, Canada more mathematical
Tower_of_Song Toronto, Ontario, Canada more mathematical
YaddaYadda_ Toronto, Ontario, Canada more modern
yuupimawesome Toronto, Ontario, Canada less compassionate
I recently finished a novel, and have begun (urgh) shopping it around while fiddling around on another.
Also: thinking, cooking/baking, being a beer snob, making an idiot of myself, focusing on the little details, and things that involve games.
The Lord of The Rings,Walking Since Daybreak, and American Gods
Mystery Men,Seven Samurai, and True Grit, with an Honourary mention for Community because though not a movie, it is awesome and I don't really watch TV.
Tom Waits (no, seriously. I love that guy), The Barenaked Ladies, Fight Like Apes, The Protomen, Robyn, The Black Keys, Horse the Band, and most 8-bit Music
I really like Mexican and Indian food, but good bar food is always appreciated. I am also a firm believer that hamburgers were a personal gift from God to man. Cookies, and if I had to pick, chocolate chip.
3. My glasses.
5. A sword.
6. Proper punctuation.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You want to discuss gender roles and sexuality in contemporary YA fiction.
3. You like tall, goofy guys and would like to talk to one.
4. You are the Chosen One, foretold of the Jedi Prophecies.