Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:19pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly)
I recently finished a novel, and have begun shopping it around while making steady progress on another.
Also: thinking, cooking AND baking, drinking, making an idiot of myself, focusing on the little details, and things that involve games.
For books, the easy answers are The Lord of The Rings and The Commitments.
For movies, Mystery Men, Seven Samurai, True Grit, and an honourary mention for Sons of Anarchy (because it's TV and not explicitly a movie).
For music: Tom Waits, The Barenaked Ladies, Fight Like Apes, The Protomen, The Alabama Shakes, The Black Keys, Louis Armstrong, Horse the Band, and most 8-bit Music
For food: I really like Mexican and Indian food, but good bar food is always appreciated. I am also a firm believer that hamburgers were a personal gift from God to man. Cookies, and if I had to pick, chocolate chip.
3. My glasses.
5. A sword.
6. Proper punctuation.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You want to discuss gender roles and sexuality in contemporary YA fiction.
3. You like tall, goofy guys and would like to talk to one.
4. You want to find a piece of Toronto you've never seen before.
4. You notice continuity errors.
5. You are the Chosen One, foretold in the Jedi Prophecies.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.