So for now this has to do and if you dare you can choose to learn more -;).
I hate to be stingy, so I am sharing some stream of conscious tidbits about me in no particular order and in no way meant to be comprehensive:
- I am an honest, open minded, caring, energetic, and positive person. I don't like to pretend to be what I am not or change who I am, and I don't expect you to change for me either.
- Always grateful for my family, friends and all the people that have enriched my life. I love what I do and try to give back to the community.
- And, even in the adult world I have remained inquisitive, curious and free spirited (and yes, a bit of mischief here and there).
- I like an active lifestyle and I am always up for adventure. I love to learn new things, and I enjoy being at a mixer, live performance, or a museum rather than sitting in front of the tv.
- But that doesn't mean I don't love cozy evenings with someone special or lazy Sundays with a coffee and paper in front of me. After all it is the company that matters and I value that the most.
- I feel like this is an opportunity to meet people that otherwise I would not meet, make a connection, a friend or maybe more... Someone that we can explore together not only by greeting each day with a desire to learn, but also learning from each other. That is sexy to me.
- I like to think that I am always refreshing myself, therefore able to refresh others, keeping my energy clean, not holding grudges. Well, that is a start. The rest? One day at a time, you can always ask.
- I believe the best way to get to know people is to meet them in person. So if you are interested lets grab a coffee or a drink.
- If you can dance you get browny points, but if not I will not hold it against you - I love dancing with myself!
- I would kindly request that you share your name/pic when you write. I like to know who I am conversing with and I do value manners.
- Darn it is longer than I expected. You get more browny points for reading it all. :)
Thanks for stoping by and reading this far! Wish you the best of luck!