So for now this has to do and if you dare you can choose to learn more -;).
I hate to be stingy, so I am sharing some stream of conscious tidbits about me in no particular order and in no way meant to be comprehensive:
- I am an honest, open minded, caring, energetic, and positive person. I don't like to pretend to be what I am not or change who I am, and I don't expect you to change for me either.
- Always grateful for my family, friends and all the people that have enriched my life. I love what I do and try to give back to the community.
- And, even in the adult world I have remained inquisitive, curious and free spirited (and yes, a bit of mischief here and there).
- I like an active lifestyle and I am always up for adventure. I love to learn new things, and I enjoy being at a mixer, live performance, or a museum rather than sitting in front of the tv.
- But that doesn't mean I don't love cozy evenings with someone special or lazy Sundays with a coffee and paper in front of me. After all it is the company that matters and I value that the most.
- I feel like this is an opportunity to meet people that otherwise I would not meet, make a connection, a friend or maybe more... Someone that we can explore together not only by greeting each day with a desire to learn, but also learning from each other. That is sexy to me.
- I like to think that I am always refreshing myself, therefore able to refresh others, keeping my energy clean, not holding grudges. Well, that is a start. The rest? One day at a time, you can always ask.
- I believe the best way to get to know people is to meet them in person. So if you are interested lets grab a coffee or a drink.
- If you can dance you get browny points, but if not I will not hold it against you - I love dancing with myself!
- I would kindly request that you share your name/pic when you write. I like to know who I am conversing with and I do value manners.
- Darn it is longer than I expected. You get more browny points for reading it all. :)
Thanks for stoping by and reading this far! Wish you the best of luck!
WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice