I'm a Philly native, in NYC to complete my medical training. I work
a fair amount and would like to avoid dating people within the
hospital (for obvious reasons). I can dress up, but I spend most of
my days in scrubs with some sort of bodily fluid on them, so if
you're looking for a vain girly girl, just move on now. I eat meat,
gluten, and sugar (BTW you must do the same- unless of course you
have celiac disease). Sarcasm is my middle name. I'm a former
athlete, but these days I go to the gym when my clothes start
getting too tight. My favorite thing to do is hang out on the beach
and drink beer.
***Answers to FAQs, I'm afraid that I just can't make this stuff up
1. No, my Latina friend is not single.
2. Nope, I'm not interested in giving you advice on applying to med
3. No, you cannot adopt me, trust me, I'm not all that cute.
4. No, I appreciate the offer, but I don't want you to photograph
5. I dunno, maybe because my parents made me drink milk with dinner
until I was 12, either that or you are just short.
6. No, I am not getting paid by this site.