Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / F / Straight / Single
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Nov 28
- 5′ 2″ (1.58m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Hospitality / Travel
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
stickquiphere Edinburgh, United Kingdom kinkier
fille-ecossaise Edinburgh, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
LeahBeans87 Edinburgh, United Kingdom more adventurous
ScottieHottie19 Edinburgh, United Kingdom less of a geek
Lexi003 Edinburgh, United Kingdom more socially conservative
lakska Edinburgh, United Kingdom more artsy
1) My Doc Martins - Zombie proof, water proof, and pretty snazzy looking :)
2) An iPhone - Now, this sounds odd, but whilst internet was still running, it would be immensely useful for meeting up with survivors.
3) Medical Supplies - painkillers, bandages, even cough medicine. It's all useful, and lightweight enough to transport. Which brings me to my next point...
4) A Bicycle - I only realised when a friend pointed this out, but you never see bicycles in apocalyse movies (except that one, that I can't remember the name of). It would make sense to use them though - faster than walking, quieter than cars, and you don't need fuel for them.
5) Stuff that burns - Candles, matches, lighter fluid and lighters, camper stoves :p Okay, cheating with the camper stove, but it's all important. Society has probably been destroyed, and a hot drink or a fire can be very comforting and good for morale.
6) Entertainment - this can be a book, a pack of cards, just about anything that can keep you remembering that it's not all about survival. Assuming you meet up with survivors, a pack of cards is going to be incredibly useful.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 24–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating