- Taking one route to get somewhere and another to get back
- Eating raspberries straight off the bush
- Snuggling up in bed on a cold night wearing an old-fashioned nightgown, knee socks, and nothing else
- Reciting poetry or singing from memory (particularly in archaic/dead languages)
- Making pancakes and bacon on Saturday mornings
- Standing on top of a mountain and knowing that I got there entirely under my own power
- Drinking black tea and checking my phone five minutes before going to sleep (I appear to be immune to both caffeine and blue light)
- Hanging up laundry on the clothesline on a sunny day
- Smelling lilacs
- Exploring old graveyards
- Engaging in random harmless acts of pyromania
- Making sure I hear the All Things Considered theme music at least once a day
- Drinking fruity, girly cocktails
- Loading up my Netflix queue and Kindle account with far more books and movies than I will ever have time to read/watch
I believe that true love should be based on a solid foundation of approximately equal portions passion, snark, and homemade locally-sourced bacon cheeseburgers.
Myers-Briggs INTJ (if you're into that sort of thing). Opinionated, creative, wacky, curious. Looking for a companion along the journey, literally and otherwise. My approach to life, love, sex (and spirituality) might best be described as "earthy".
I am very picky, but I fall hard. If I bother to message you, it's because I think there's serious potential.
My favorite season is winter, and I'm never more energized than when it's 30 below and there's 3 feet of snow on the ground. Hence the screenname.