I've been blessed with a job that leaves me a lot of free time. In the summer I enjoy running, golfing, hiking, boating, softball, and patio happy hours. During the winter I love snowboarding.
After browsing this site for a bit and reading you ladies' profiles about what you are and aren't looking for, there seems to continue to be some common themes. Sooooo, I feel it makes sense to update this area, and add a counter list of facts about myself... Here goes:
- I'm not on here just looking to hook-up. I want something real, but to find that you have to date right?
- The phrase "douche bag" is running rampant. While I don't feel like I have the standard douche bag tendencies, honestly when it comes down to it, it's subjective... Let's not forget about the phenomena of the female douche bag, it exists.
- To continue down the douche-path, I don't own any Hardy, Affliction, True Religion, or anything else that has glitter or skulls or crosses or whatever.... I wear normal clothes.
- I try to use proper English, as well as peoples names, so no "Sup ma" or "what it is mizz lady"... If your name is Lisa, good bet I'm going to call you Lisa.
- It's not a mystery. Just like in real life, guys usually do the approaching. So I'm goin to email you, and if you don't email me back its probably cause you're not into me. I get it, I'll live. I mean, I don't reply to everyone that emails me either. To each their own, right?
- Secondly with the messaging... I'm thinking there might just be two types of dudes. A guy like myself, who reads your profile, sees a few things that sparks his interests, and sends you something referencing the things in which he was interested. Then there's the 'What's Up' Dude. 'What's Up' Dude sees you're hot, and says "What's up". Why even post a warning that you won't respond to such messages? 'What's Up' Dude isn't reading your profile, so he never sees that you don't appreciate and/or won't respond to his feeble attempt at communication. And if he did, do you think he'd heed your warning and suddenly message you something insightful and thought provoking?! Nah, 'What's Up' Dude is just 'What's Up' Dude...
Hope that helped a bit....