1. The best places in town to find a cream soda slushie
2. 1930s Jazz vs. 1940s Swing
3. Plot lines from The Golden Girls
4. Name that plant...in Latin!
5. Meal combinations involving olives or tofu
6. Quotes from Douglas Coupland books
7. You have your education, career, home, and friends, so what do you do now??
Ideally I'd like to find someone to date who can laugh at himself easily, who's not afraid to show his [handsome but] geekier side, and who pronounces all his H's.
Unless my powers of self-reflection have malfunctioned, I'd like to think that I'm a pretty honest and loyal guy who is perfect sidekick material. And, although I'm usually too sober to be drop-dead hilarious, I have a disproportionate number of funny stories up my sleeve that can keep us entertained on awkward first dates.