- 9 months since relocation from London(UK) to Ottawa(CA)
- Spent 2yrs in the UK for work, networking, and leisure.
- Been to Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, Shanghai, Deng Feng City (Shaolin School), Tokyo, Brussels, Paris+A bunch of small towns), and... Montreal, Toronto, PEI, Nova Scotia, and some parts of the US.
- Backpacked 8 days in France, didn't like it, abandoned ship and went back to London.
- I like to travel to EAT and not to SEE :/
So about me, I love to play in the snow, love summer, and dislike rain.
The way I meet people can be pretty much every method you can think of. All methods are used when I land in a new city and I don't know where to start, so I just try a bit of everything until I find what I am looking for.
My UK friends describe me as one of the most random people they ever met. Why? Well I met them in a sports department store in the racquet section. It all began with "Excuse me? Where can I play badminton?" and after a quick exchange of words, they handed me their contact details. Soon after moving to London from Seale-Surrey I joined them for badminton.
Do note, I am seeing someone, so don't try to slide in between, it won't make anyone happy.