I find humor in most things, have a dry, sarcastic personality. I could not live without great music, my friends, or constant sources of amusement. I'm a culture/news junkie, a un-closeted nerd, and I'm passionate about everything I choose to involve in my life.
After reading the profiles of people who match highly with me and seeing what they're looking for, I've decided to save you the mystery and get the following pieces of information out of the way up front:
- I too like day hiking, biking, vinyarding (word?), people watching, beaching, picnicking, skiing(excellent)/snowboarding(terrible), jaywalking, and doing fun outdoorsy stuff.
- I too like seeking out delicious food in this ridiculous foodie part of the world.
- I don't have a profile picture of me in front of the mirror with my shirt off flexing. you're welcome
- I too love going to dog parks to watch dogs get excited about existing. When the time is right, I will get a Portuguese water dog like my family has.
- I too wonder if this site will bear fruit but thought "screw it, why not?"
...and the big one: I will not only accompany you to the farmer's/flea market/outdoor movie night in Delores park/uniquely san francisco thing, because....wait for it.... I already do that stuff on my own anyways. Oh snap! She fainted! Someone hand me my smelling salts!
Wow!!! Look at that! Not even past the first section and we already have so much in common! Don't you feel like we've already had a first date?
Please read on...