That's why I'm here... Whether I meet Ms. Dream Date through a friend, running on a field, falling off my paddleboard, or through an amazingly witty profile, I am in a point in my life where I want to share the fun with another person.
By weekend day and night, soccer volleyball player, sailor, stand-up-paddleboarder, photographer (for fun and for non-profit events), always aspiring cook and sushi-chef, tech nerd, & go-to friend for those I'm close to.
I also know the words to any oldies song, since my loving mother played that station in the car from as early as I can remember until I turned 16 and set my own radio presets...I will say though, I still reserve one to rock it every so often.
I'm also pretty good at my job; that's usually finding middle ground to resolve a dispute, but fighting to the mat (legally speaking) when need be.
Movies/TV: Back to the Future, Forest Gump, Butterfly Effect, Spaceballs, Master and Commander, 12 Angry Men, Law and Order (back when McCoy was the main man), The Office, Family Guy, The Unit, The Daily Show, Hells Kitchen & Top Chef (the only two reality shows I watch).
Music: My radio presets are 94.1, 93.3, 103.7, 90.3. I also have Lenny Kravitz, Girltalk remix, and Incendio CDs in the car. I used to listen to some classical stuff when doing my chemistry or math work. I listen to whatever fits my mood.
Food (and favorite dishes): Sushi (hamachi sashimi), Italian (penne bologenese), Thai (Tom Kah Chicken Soup), Indian (Chicken Tikka Masala), Pizza (Sausage/Onion or Pepperoni/Pineapple), Salad (Caprese), Mexican (California Burrito). I've even had homemade Ethiopian food a few times, and that is a TRIP. I love trying new recipes...and experimenting with making new ones with friends too.
- Competition. Or maybe Respect. Or maybe I like my opponents to fear me on a more professional or athletic level. :) I'll let them decide...
- My parents, grandparents, and my best friend. I talk to one of my parents usually once a day, and my grandparents once a week...they are great. And, I have one friend who is my best friend, and pretty much family. He just moved down to SD last year, so that was awesome.
- Great food. Whether I cook it (which I like to do), or someone cooks it for me (+10 points if you can cook or bake), food can satisfy every sense we have in the course of a moment.
My future career and family. My parents gave me a great childhood, and while not this moment, I look forward to family. Its easy to be a workaholic husband and dad - but family is and will always be first in my book.
Also, http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/ . See #20 and #44.
3. you enjoy good food (strict vegans/vegetarians need not apply),
4. Most importantly, you appreciate sarcasm.
Oh, and if you are all good with their, they're, and there....