So this guy has been feeling pretty sad and decides to go see a
psychologist. After a few visits things aren't looking much
brighter. He goes in for his regular session and when the doctor
asks how he is the man responds, "I'm so depressed that I can
hardly get out of bed in the morning. I've thought about it a lot
and have decided that I want to kill myself by the end of the week.
There is nothing you can say or do to change my mind." The
psychologist looks at him, takes a deep breath and says, "I
understand that it is very hard for you to carry on but please do
me one favor. Shammy the clown is performing tonight, he is the
funniest act around. Go to the show, if Shammy doesn't make you
laugh and give you a change I heart then clearly nothing will." A
moment passed and the man looked up, "But Doc, I am Shammy the
Academic. Psychedelic. Poet. Recluse. Minimalist. Existentialist.
Narcissist. Voyeur. Flaneur. Hypo-sensitive. Hyper-aware.
I am both well-rounded and rough around the edges:
5 Interesting facts about me:
1. I am a high school drop out who used to shine shoes for a living
2. My best friend and I are working on a comedy show called Retard
3. I interned at the NYC Masonic Library last year.
4. Bryan Lewis Saunders once called me "wild."
5. I collect aprons and can't walk in heels.