2. Moved back to Madison after 16 years, most of it living in Beautiful Colorado.
3. Recently left a job I "liked" to pursue more of what I love. I am developing a web/mobile app that I believe will greatly benefit us all. I also help run a nonprofit. As well I have other writing and film projects in the works. Yeah I am full of it.
4. Own a condo on the Square and am excited to keep exploring downtown.
5. If I am with great company, I can have fun doing ANYTHING! Adventure is everything to me. Constantly exploring, doing, and learning different things is life. I would love to meet someone who feels the same way.
6. Love to travel. This past year alone, I went to California, Colorado, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kiawah Island, Louisiana, New York City, Portland, and Spain.
7. I studied Communication and Dance in college. These are two disciplines that I continue to practice.
8. I was a professional entertainer for 10 years. Clue... there is a documentary on Hulu right now that is all about my former profession. I am still attached to this world in a variety of ways.