2. Moved back to Madison after 16 years, most of it living in Beautiful Colorado.
3. Recently left a job I "liked" to pursue more of what I love. I help run a nonprofit. As well I have other writing, film, app development projects in the works. Yeah I am full of it. My main focus right now is the campaign.
4. Own a condo on the Square and am excited to keep exploring downtown.
5. If I am with great company, I can have fun doing ANYTHING! Adventure is everything to me. Constantly exploring, doing, and learning different things is life. I would love to meet someone who feels the same way.
6. I studied Communication and Dance in college. These are two disciplines that I continue to practice.
7. I was a professional mascot for 10 years. I worked in MLS and NFL.
8. Last year my picture ended up in the New York Times Arts section for my interaction with a Banksy painting.
9. Being active and eating well is very important to me.