Find better matches with our advanced matching system
47 • F • Albany, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 29, 2013
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Movies: Scott Pilgrim, KickAss, Brothers Bloom, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Stranger than Fiction, Brick, After Hours, Baby Its You, Me Natalie. Harold and Maude remains my all time favorite movie, perhaps because it portrays my philosophy and has helped to keep me going. I'll watch pretty much anything Woodie Allen directed, and anything John Cusack is in.
Music: Bob Dylan, Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, Beck, Radiohead, White Stripes, Owls, No Age, The National, Matt Sheehy, Minor Threat, The Beatles, Los Campesinos, Sun 0))), Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Dirty Projectors, Battles, Hella, Mountain Goats, Japandroids, Deerhunter (many of these are bands my son curates for me)
1. the Internet
2. my Android
3. GPS navigation apps
4. my children
5. my food scale
6. my Honda Fit
- Straight guys only
- Ages 35–60
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
* You are straightforward in your communication, and you can communicate well.
* You are looking for someone who can be a friend, lover, and committed partner.
* You enjoy challenging and interesting conversations about social, political, and religious issues.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.