Find better matches with our advanced matching system
46 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jul 29
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m).
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Judaism and laughing about it
- Aries and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Has kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
dotcomcute Concord, California more passive
MexicanDragonfly Berkeley, California more spiritual
perpensity Oakland, California more adventurous
suspectgirlE Oakland, California more passive
christiniz Berkeley, California more loving
OskiFan San Francisco, California more extroverted
apublicuser Emeryville, California more extroverted
Yenrub Belvedere Tiburon, California less artsy
Movies: Scott Pilgrim, KickAss, Brothers Bloom, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Stranger than Fiction, Brick, After Hours, Baby Its You, Me Natalie. Harold and Maude remains my all time favorite movie, perhaps because it portrays my philosophy and has helped to keep me going. I'll watch pretty much anything Woodie Allen directed, and anything John Cusack is in.
Music: Bob Dylan, Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, Beck, Radiohead, White Stripes, Owls, No Age, The National, Matt Sheehy, Minor Threat, The Beatles, Los Campesinos, Sun 0))), Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Dirty Projectors, Battles, Hella, Mountain Goats, Japandroids, Deerhunter (many of these are bands my son curates for me)
1. the Internet
2. my Android
3. GPS navigation apps
4. my children
5. my food scale
6. my Honda Fit
- Straight guys only
- Ages 35–60
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
* You are straightforward in your communication, and you can communicate well.
* You are looking for someone who can be a friend, lover, and committed partner.
* You enjoy challenging and interesting conversations about social, political, and religious issues.