Let's see, right now I work for a software company that builds mobile apps. One day in the not so distant future I will own several Zaxby's franchises, always wanted to be a franchise owner.
The top ten:
1. Family is important.
2. I sing in the shower and it sounds amazing.
3. Equal opportunity dog lover unless you're a Golden Doodle, then you win every time.
4. I run 3-4 miles a day...most days. Would be nice to have someone to run with. Did the DC Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon in March and then the Cherry Blossom 10 miler right after...which looking back wasn't the best idea.
5. I love country music, you don't have to, if you like slow jazz...perfect. This is a judgement free zone. Not trying to change you, we will just mash everything together and be awesome. Slow country jazz will be the next big thing.
6. Extremely loyal but I'll call you out on your BS, strong believer in communication.
7. Still reading these??
8. I smoke the occasional cigar whilst on my balcony with beer or wine and a dog.
9. Love to travel
10. Thai food is a staple in my diet
If I'm comfortable around you I can be a bit of a goof ball, would be nice if you joined in.
I do/can cook and not just stuff out of a box, I just don't like to clean up after, it's a vicious cycle. Thank god for Mr. Crockpot...what would we do without your invention.
Something long term is the ideal end result of this little adventure. I will admit that my experience with long-term relationships is limited, just being honest.