Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Atlanta, GA
- Last Online
- Today – 9:47am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Making friends and having a great time doing anything.
Working Hard- "Play hard, but I work way harder to afford both".
Cooking- Something that started as a way to spend time with a busy mother, but turned into a real passion. On top of my tried an true recipes, I love just walking into the kitchen having no clue what I'm gonna make until I look into the fridge.
Running- An I think bein black only has a little to do with it haha. Running is probably the biggest stress reliever in my life an I don't know how I ever lived before discovering it.
Dancing- an I think bein black has 100% to do with it haha. Seriously tho. The kids got some moves, an if you're the kinda person who likes to stand around with their backs to the wall twirlin your drink we're probably not gonna get along.
Music: Drake, old Pre-radio Wiz Khalifa, Usher, lil Wayne, Daft punk, Deadmaus, Girl Talk, Rick Ross, kid cudi, maroon 5, The White Stripes, The Black Keys, Anything produced by Pharrell, Lauren Hill, The Beatles(of course), Bob Marley( Once again uh duhh of course), Adele, the King M.J. That's just off the top of my head I honestly have a pretty broad taste in music an at the least will give any genre/artist a listen. Lately found myself really gettin into rappers an artists like Wale, J Cole, the Weeknd. That chill lyrical style of music.
1. Ambition- The ability to not only want more out of life, but having the drive and determination to push that extra mile an get it.
2. Laughter- Sometimes it really is the little things that keep you going.
4. My job(s)- Gotta pay the bills somehow
5. Music- Know it is kinda generic an a lot of people say it, but that's because it IS that awesome an it IS that universal. Like have you ever met anyone who didnt like music??
6. Sweat- When things get to crazy an hectic, nothin lke a good sweat to just clear the head an reset the systems
7. Friends/Family- Know I said I wouldn't mention, but had to give an extra shout to my Motivation and Inspiration for it all.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Have awesome stories to swap for my book!
Your about me says lookin for someone interesting
Lookin for an activity partner for this exciting city
Know of some secret hideaway or hard to reach haven all the better.
Also as a side note- Didn't think this was an issue until receiving a few strange message recently. Age isn't much of an issue for me. Really more about your maturity level and honestly just who you are as a person. With that being said tho... Please be old enough to show your real I.D. at the bar, but young enough to where people won't think I'm taking my grandma out for brunch.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.