Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:42pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Medicine / Health
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Odysseus_Blue Atlanta, Georgia more adventurous
YoungAndDumn Atlanta, Georgia less desiring of sex
funinatlanta Atlanta, Georgia more independent
polanen7 Atlanta, Georgia less desiring of sex
FourCitiesJay Decatur, Georgia less into sports
fsuben44 Atlanta, Georgia more mainstream
Andrews912 Atlanta, Georgia more adventurous
LiveSoccer Atlanta, Georgia less desiring of sex
Making friends and having a great time doing anything.
Working Hard- "Play hard, but I work way harder to afford both".
Cooking- Something that started as a way to spend time with a to busy mother, but turned into a real passion. On top of my tried an true recipes, I love just walking into the kitchen having no clue what I'm gonna make until I look into the fridge. So ladies if you can't cook no worries I got Us :).
Running- An I think bein black only has a little to do with it haha. Running is probably the biggest stress reliever in my life an I don't know how I ever lived before discovering it.
Dancing- an I think bein black has 100% to do with it haha. Seriously tho. The kids got some moves, an if you're the kinda person who likes to stand around with their backs to the wall twirlin your drink we're probably not gonna get along.
Inspiration- Something I've always done but just now starting to realize it. Find with friends an strangers alike I'm always trying to help them with their problems, an get to the source of their issues, or motivating them to find their passion. Sounds corny an cliche I know, but hey can't help myself its my thang
Music: Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Usher, lil Wayne, Daft punk, Deadmaus, Girl Talk, Rick Ross, kid cudi, maroon 5, The White Stripes, Lauren Hill, Beatles(of course), Bob Marley( Once again uh duhh of course), Adele, the King M.J. That's just off the top of my head I honestly have a pretty broad taste in music an at the least will give any genre/artist a listen. Lately found myself really gettin into rappers an artists like Wale, J Cole, the Weeknd. That chill lyrical style of music.
1. Ambition- The ability to not only want more out of life, but having the drive and determination to push that extra mile an get it.
2. Laughter- Sometimes it really is the little things that keep you going.
4. My job(s)- Gotta pay the bills somehow
5. Music- Know it is kinda generic an a lot of people say it, but that's because it IS that awesome an it IS that influential.
6. Sweat- When things get to crazy an hectic, nothin lke a good sweat to just clear the head an reset the systems
7. Friends/Family- Know I said I wouldn't mention, but had to give an extra shout to my Motivation and Inspiration for it all.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Have awesome stories to swap for my book!
Your about me says lookin for someone interesting
Lookin for an activity partner for this exciting city
Know of some secret hideaway or hard to reach haven all the better.
Have some community service hrs?? Sounds strange I know but all of my service projects could always use some more volunteers
You think Finn an Jake are the coolest Boy-Dog duo to exist.
Want someone to push you even harder in the gym
Need a good drinkin partna, that goes double if you like to Dance ;)
Or jus wanna smoke a fat Durb an talk life haha Honestly not so much th What, but th Who that decides my fun level.
Also as a side note- Didn't think this was an issue until receiving a few strange message recently. Age isn't much of an issue for me. Really more about your maturity level and honestly just who you are as a person. With that being said tho... Please be old enough to show your real I.D. at the bar, but young enough to where people won't think I'm taking my grandma out for brunch.