Find better matches with our advanced matching system
40 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly kosher
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Hebrew (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies: The Godfather, The Manchurian Candidate (1962), Beauty and the Beast, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Office Space, True Romance, The Terminator, Blow Out, Across the Universe, Heat
TV: Breaking Bad, The Simpsons, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Mad Men, Glee, Homeland, The Americans
Music: Jesus Christ Superstar, MuteMath, Neil Diamond, Muse, Peter Gabriel, Tool, Thin Lizzy, Turbonegro, Blue Oyster Cult, In Flames, Ennio Morricone, Kiss
Food: SugarFish, Vito's Pizza, Diddy Riese
1. Satellite navigation system (for a guy with no sense of direction, this is the greatest piece of technology ever invented)
2. iPhone (2nd greatest)
3. The funny pages, especially if they run the classic Calvin & Hobbes and FoxTrot strips
4. Vito's pizza (how many times will I mention this place here? keep reading)
5. Sunday night tv shows
6. Diet sodas (I'm pretty sure my blood is carbonated at this point)
Please don't tell the rabbi.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
"I'm just as comfortable getting dressed up and going out for a night on the town as I am staying in and watching a movie in my sweats."
That omission, combined with a basic understanding of proper grammar, provides a solid foundation for any successful relationship.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.