Find better matches with our advanced
41 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 6
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly kosher
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Hebrew (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies: The Godfather, The Manchurian Candidate (1962), Beauty and the Beast, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Office Space, True Romance, The Terminator, Blow Out, Across the Universe, Heat
TV: The Simpsons, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Mad Men, Glee, The Leftovers, The Americans
Music: Jesus Christ Superstar, MuteMath, Neil Diamond, Muse, Peter Gabriel, Tool, Thin Lizzy, Turbonegro, Blue Oyster Cult, Ennio Morricone, Kiss
Food: SugarFish, Vito's Pizza, Diddy Riese
1. Satellite navigation system (for a guy with no sense of direction, this is the greatest piece of technology ever invented)
2. iPhone (2nd greatest)
3. The funny pages, especially if they run the classic Calvin & Hobbes and FoxTrot strips
4. Vito's pizza
5. Sunday night tv shows
6. Diet sodas (I'm pretty sure my blood is carbonated at this point)
"I'm just as comfortable getting dressed up and going out for a night on the town as I am staying in and watching a movie in my sweats."
That omission, combined with a basic understanding of proper grammar, provides a solid foundation for any successful relationship.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.