I'm unlikely to message you after viewing your profile. Because I'm loosing faith in this online thing fast. However note that if I'm visiting your profile you're likely awesome and I will respond back if you message me :)
Now that's out of the way time to sound like a tool and give you reasons why I'm awesome. I come from Russia and I've been living in Melbourne since 1995.
I own two ferrets. Because... well ferrets!
I do archery. I'm good at it.
I'm odd, with just the right amount of crazy to be interesting. Some say insane but what would they know?
I'm not great on photos. I don't think I look ugly. I just feel too vain taking selfies unless I'm doing something stupid. As shown on my current flattering set of pictures.
Please note that I'm only odd looking 80% of the time the other 20% of the time I can go a whole minute without doing something weird.
I can't really put who I am on here because I don't think anyone is who they think they are online and I'm no exception.
I can say I'm quite intelligent, funny, active and can be quite a charmer. Or at least think I am.
I seek adventure! Yet live in routine. Looking for someone to break that with.