Find better matches with our advanced
30 • M • Saint Louis, MO
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 12:17am
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
When not doing school, I work in a bar. I can totally be that guy polishing a glass as you vent your worldly frustrations at me.
I draw, paint, and sculpt. Well, at least I try to when I have the time, which is hardly ever.
Pretending that I am good at karaoke.
I'm not freakishly tall. I don't paint myself green and terrorize Tokyo... although that does sound fun.
I am tall enough to be incredibly handy at reaching things on the top shelf. It is both a gift and a curse. With great power comes great responsibility.
Also my tattoos.
I like my movies and shows in the same venue as my books. Seeing as how I am an animation major, I like animated movies and shows as well.
I'm all across the board with music. Oldies, 80's, 90's, and current stuff. I also like Electronica and Techno (of varying types).
1) Gravity- I top my hat to you and all of your glory, Mr. Physical Law of Reality. Without you, I'd be hurdling out into the cold depths of space.
2) The AC/Heater in my car- I know we don't always get along and you tend to only kick in halfway to my destination but I do appreciate you. I really do!
3) Math- Remember when I said I hated you in Highschool? and then again in College? Well, I only said those things out of frustration. Without you, this list wouldn't be possible. I can always count on you.
4) Pull tab on cans- Sadly, there are times when I am lacking in a can opener. Who else comes to my rescue but you? Teeth, Screwdrivers, and hacksaws are a poor substitute when it comes to you.
5) Carpet- Even though you need a cleaning now-and-then, you make my feet so happy. Hey, remember that time you gave me that static charge and we zapped Bob? Me too. Good times.
6) Chairs- I probably wouldn't have made it this far in life without support. Luckily, you, and all your brethren have been there for me. Always willing to give me an arm or a leg. A true pal.
In all likelihood, it would probably be Yakety Sax.
Because there is a high likelihood of that happening.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.