Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / F / Straight / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 10:58am
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Danish (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Italian (Poorly), Korean (Poorly)
I love events by south bank and read algae sq etc and am pretty often spending my Sundays at Bricklane :)
Also attempting to learn Korean ....so if you speak Korean, contact me as I need people to practise with!! (^_,^) 감사합니다 !
My dress sense which my friends refer to as "Mette style"... Whatever that is, possibly lots of flowers, leopard print, patterns and colours :)
I change the colour/design on my nails often :)
I tend to go for stuff like: Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Community, Rizzoli & Isles, CSI, Suits, modern family
Oh and I do have a thing for Korean movies and dramas - seen any? :-)
I do like a good chick flick (I am a girly girl after all) ....but I also luv scary movies, however not the kind where you see too much blood and stuff, yuck!
Other than that, I LOVE documentaries about Romans, Egyptians, Vikings ...and dinosaurs (random list, I know, knowledge is power! lol)
Where to start? Books are amazing and although I was recently given a Kindle as a present, I do still enjoy the smell of a new book, geek or whatever, you can't say it's not nice holding a new book :) I like art books, poetry, fiction ....(last books I read were "Purple Hibiscus" and "Half of a Yellow Sun" by this Nigerian author called Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. She is absolutely amazing, her books are real, raw and you just want to read more and more....)
I like a LOT of different music styles....
- I have always loved Tchaikovsky - esp Swan Lake, that's just one of the most beautiful ballets ever composed!
- I also like a lot of hip hop and if you haven't been to hip hop karaoke in London yet, you should deffo try it - SO much fun :)
- Danish music is a big favourite - probably because it reminds me home, so I listen to anything from rock to hip hop and pop
-K-pop, just because it's fun and cute and makes me happy..it's such a cool language, love listening to it!
-Shakira, all of her Spanish stuff is amazing, she's such a talented song writer, it's a shame she went all pop'ish and simplified things ...this is starting to sound like a music magazine, oooops :-/
- Other stuff currently on my ipod: Savage Garden, Neyo, Avant, D-Banj, Bollywood stuff, Alex Ubago, Bruno Mars, Gym Class Heroes, Sade
- My friends (again, not really things, but certainly wouldn't want to be without them)
- Ice cream (....what is there to say about that really?)
- I'm pretty attached to Karla (my phone)
- Languages - I've always loved languages <3
- Google, I'm a daily visitor! Also in love with e-bay... Am I the only one getting all excited when someone's having a bidding war over some crap DVDs I watched once and thought no one would ever buy off me?!
Wow, when put on the spot..this is actually a bit hard to answer huh!?
It really depends on what I feel like - sometimes I'll go to the movies or out for dinner. I also enjoy just a quiet night in some Fridays - I'm not a club bunny, but I do like going dancing once in a while...I just don't get wildly drunk and when clubbing, well being sober amongst drunk people isn't always the best..
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
You have more than just one line to say...
You love exploring and have interesting places to share...
Your family or culture would not prevent us from having an actual relationship other than just texting, calls and "secret dates" :-/
You are a bit old fashioned and romantic <3
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.