Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Philadelphia, PA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28-36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Jun 9, 2014
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 5' 2" (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Post grad
- Doesn’t have kids but wants them
- English, Italian (Somewhat)
Also: Running, reading, guitar/singing, yoga/reiki/meditation, an assortment of well-intentioned creative “endeavors,” and maybe Crossfit (I’ll let you know after my free on-one-on consultation).
• Am passionate and emotionally intense. This does not mean “needy,” thanks for asking :) It means when I fall, I fall hard.
• Am pretty certain that house music is God’s way of talking directly to me.
• Am not your typical girl. If a guy ever buys me a diamond, I will probably look kind of ill about it. I don’t give two craps about a proposal, engagement, chivalry in general, Valentine’s Day, or even weddings that don’t just feel like the best party you’ve ever been to after some solid talks about feelings.
• Believe that when someone touches or inspires us, we should tell them everyday.
• Have been in five serious relationships, and spent the rest of the time in equal parts dating and doing me. Have broken as many hearts as times I’ve been brokenhearted.
• Have my life together. My mom would want you to know I’m “smart” (Stanford undergrad, Penn for med school and residency, etc.). I wasn’t that worried about it ;-) but it’s more info nonetheless.
• Free passionate thinker with a gooey lovey heart and a beautiful elfin smile.
• Selfless, compassionate, witty, patient, creative.
• Free spirited, lover, hopeless romantic, caring.
• Whimsical. (I can come up with a lot more, but wanted to follow the rules of the question.)
• What is this.
• Music: House, bluegrass, plenty of other stuff.
• Movies: I admit I watch like two per year. But: Avatar.
• Food: I've made a deal with myself. I can eat whatever and however much I want as long as it's from a farm, or else a fruit or veggie. Or bacon.
• Are ready (but not desperate) for the Relationship of Our Life.
• Want our significant other to be most of our world. Not all of it. But most of it.
• Are looking for a lifetime of passion and adventure.
• Love engaging in daydreams and fantasy.
• Find our religion in the outdoors rather than church, synagogue, or mosque.
• Prefer staying in a cabin/tent/B&B to a condo/Ritz/all-inclusive when traveling.
• Are capable of slowing down and appreciating how mind-blowingly, insanely lucky we are to be alive. Think of the odds!
• Fall more toward “adventurous” than “comfortable” on the sex spectrum. (Hola, work colleagues!)
• Moving to the mountains or beach. Spending the vast majority of my time adventuring/skiing/hiking/surfing/planting plants/breathing that fresh air, and maybe sometimes taking care of patients.
• Are skeptical about online dating.
• Like having deep conversations on the regular, but without bullshit or pretense.
• Are super manly and capable, but don’t feel the need to prove it. Sorry, but I really do like outdoorsmen and sporty-ish types. Eh, we all have our attractions.
• Can teach me something about nature, the outdoors, camping, a practical skill, etc. from personal experience.
• Have a passion in life, and you’re spending the majority of your time (or free time) pursuing it.
• Know who you are and are in touch with your feelings ;-) I realllllllly mean this one.
• Don’t watch, or even necessarily own, a TV.
• Are fit, and the biggest way you’re a sports fan is that you play one yourself. Life is a participation sport, and watching ESPN doesn’t cut it for you.
• Have only a moderate-to-minimal amount of clothes and belongings, and haven’t set foot in (insert whatever store is fashionable in menswear these days) in AWHILE.
• Are curious.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.