Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Philadelphia, PA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Jun 9, 2014
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from med school
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Italian (Okay)
Also: Running, reading, guitar/singing, yoga/reiki/meditation, an assortment of well-intentioned creative “endeavors,” and maybe Crossfit (I’ll let you know after my free on-one-on consultation).
• Am passionate and emotionally intense. This does not mean “needy,” thanks for asking :) It means when I fall, I fall hard.
• Am pretty certain that house music is God’s way of talking directly to me.
• Am not your typical girl. If a guy ever buys me a diamond, I will probably look kind of ill about it. I don’t give two craps about a proposal, engagement, chivalry in general, Valentine’s Day, or even weddings that don’t just feel like the best party you’ve ever been to after some solid talks about feelings.
• Believe that when someone touches or inspires us, we should tell them everyday.
• Have been in five serious relationships, and spent the rest of the time in equal parts dating and doing me. Have broken as many hearts as times I’ve been brokenhearted.
• Have my life together. My mom would want you to know I’m “smart” (Stanford undergrad, Penn for med school and residency, etc.). I wasn’t that worried about it ;-) but it’s more info nonetheless.
• Free passionate thinker with a gooey lovey heart and a beautiful elfin smile.
• Selfless, compassionate, witty, patient, creative.
• Free spirited, lover, hopeless romantic, caring.
• Whimsical. (I can come up with a lot more, but wanted to follow the rules of the question.)
• What is this.
• Music: House, bluegrass, plenty of other stuff.
• Movies: I admit I watch like two per year. But: Avatar.
• Food: I've made a deal with myself. I can eat whatever and however much I want as long as it's from a farm, or else a fruit or veggie. Or bacon.
• Are ready (but not desperate) for the Relationship of Our Life.
• Want our significant other to be most of our world. Not all of it. But most of it.
• Are looking for a lifetime of passion and adventure.
• Love engaging in daydreams and fantasy.
• Find our religion in the outdoors rather than church, synagogue, or mosque.
• Prefer staying in a cabin/tent/B&B to a condo/Ritz/all-inclusive when traveling.
• Are capable of slowing down and appreciating how mind-blowingly, insanely lucky we are to be alive. Think of the odds!
• Fall more toward “adventurous” than “comfortable” on the sex spectrum. (Hola, work colleagues!)
• Moving to the mountains or beach. Spending the vast majority of my time adventuring/skiing/hiking/surfing/planting plants/breathing that fresh air, and maybe sometimes taking care of patients.
• Are skeptical about online dating.
• Like having deep conversations on the regular, but without bullshit or pretense.
• Are super manly and capable, but don’t feel the need to prove it. Sorry, but I really do like outdoorsmen and sporty-ish types. Eh, we all have our attractions.
• Can teach me something about nature, the outdoors, camping, a practical skill, etc. from personal experience.
• Have a passion in life, and you’re spending the majority of your time (or free time) pursuing it.
• Know who you are and are in touch with your feelings ;-) I realllllllly mean this one.
• Don’t watch, or even necessarily own, a TV.
• Are fit, and the biggest way you’re a sports fan is that you play one yourself. Life is a participation sport, and watching ESPN doesn’t cut it for you.
• Have only a moderate-to-minimal amount of clothes and belongings, and haven’t set foot in (insert whatever store is fashionable in menswear these days) in AWHILE.
• Are curious.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.