I enjoy family time; especially, the time I spend with my handsome nephews and darling niece. I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in psychology at the University of Houston-Clear Lake in May 2010. I am pursuing my M.S. in Counseling at the Universityof Houston-Clear Lake.
I can be a goofy guy. I am considered an old soul in a young body. If I had a time machine, I'd go back to the 1930s. I love swing and big band. I am part athlete and part geek. I have an obsession with MINI coopers. I thoroughly enjoy golfing. I like to go bowling as well. I used to go bowling a lot, so I have my own ball and shoes. Oh yes, I think I'm awesome. I have started to jog as well. I enjoy technology, comic books, cinema, video games, and most things digital. When it comes to comic books or cinema, I enjoy a good zombie apocalypse story. At the start of the year, I made it a goal to become spiritually, physically, and mentally healthy. It has been a slow process, but I am now starting to get the gears in motion.
I am seeking:
- a best friend that will be a support.
- someone that has similar interests and passions.
- a patient woman who loves the LORD.
- a knowledge seeker, both spiritually and academically.
- someone who wants children.
- Conservative Libertarian
- someone that listens
- a partnership to help one another grow in the LORD and live a healthy wholesome life.