Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Seeing Someone
Bukit Batok New Town, Singapore
- Last Online
- Today – 6:32am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly)
Altair_08 Singapore, Singapore more adventurous
shanetwl Singapore, Singapore more spiritual
tjx83 Singapore, Singapore more adventurous
japhian Jurong West New Town, Singapore more loving
Fifikong Boon Lay, Singapore more modern
ahlun82 Singapore, Singapore less organized
SingaporeanGuy Yishun New Town, Singapore more modern
stepinthesand Singapore, Singapore more adventurous
If it's not a horror, or a creepy movie, or a gory movie I will watch. Most important is the story. If the story is badly written, the movie is bad. Currently Les Miserable, Blindside, Remember the Titans, Forrest Gump, The Terminal, Apollo 13, Inception, Star Trek, Iron Man, Dark Knight Trilogy and Avengers are in the list.
Music is really subjective to the mood. So I'm not to sure. But I listen to the music and the rhythm more than the lyrics sometimes.
Does Textbooks count? :P
Friends and Family
Maybe my computer..
- what to do
- what to eat
- what to study
- what happened during the day
- what should I do tomorrow.
- What are the things I need to do
- who are people I have lost touch with and who are the people I need to catch up with.
- how to survive or afford a living in Singapore.
- my Shopping List
- Ages 28–34
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
If you visit me. I will visit you, just because I'm curious. ;P.