That same positive thinking has carried over to the rest of my life, in slightly more mature ways: I left a job in finance to potentially make a difference in the world by studying public health; I'm a die-hard Cal football fan (with season tickets even though I live 300 miles away) even when they’re not doing so great; And as much as I love my life in sunny LA, going to grad school on the East Coast has made me so much more well-rounded as a person.
The consultant in me decided that bulleting a few other things would be the easiest:
• I make a mean pesto/potato-crusted salmon, and if you put me in front of a grill, I’m a happy guy.
• I may or may not have read all of the Harry Potter books… and liked them.
• While I might take a minute to warm up to new people, once I get to know you, everything’s on the table.
• I lived in Omaha once for 15 months. Definitely an interesting experience.
• I could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if that was deemed socially acceptable.