New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
36 • Santa Monica, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:39am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
That same positive thinking has carried over to the rest of my life, in slightly more mature ways: I left a job in finance to potentially make a difference in the world by studying public health; I'm a die-hard Cal football fan (with season tickets even though I live 300 miles away) even when they’re not doing so great; And as much as I love my life in sunny LA, going to grad school on the East Coast has made me so much more well-rounded as a person.
The consultant in me decided that bulleting a few other things would be the easiest:
• I make a mean pesto/potato-crusted salmon, and if you put me in front of a grill, I’m a happy guy.
• While I might take a minute to warm up to new people, once I get to know you, everything’s on the table.
• I lived in Omaha once for 15 months. Definitely an interesting experience.
• I could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if that was deemed socially acceptable.
- Being a dedicated sports fan
- Grilling with charcoal
Music: Billboard Top 40, KIIS FM, songs from when I was younger, like November Rain
Movies: The Star Wars Trilogy, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future (all three), Hitch, Love Actually, The Goonies, A Christmas Story (I’ve been known to watch it in the summer), Independence Day, Remember the Titans, The Blind Side, Dead Poets Society
TV: A sports game, Friends reruns
Food: I make a pretty good twice baked potato and the salmon I mentioned. For restaurants, I like Sushi King, R&D Kitchen, Tender Greens, and Café Montana for brunch.
5. Coffee (or really any form of caffeine)
6. Fun/jokes/laughter (something to break the seriousness of the day)
Bonus points if you enjoy sushi (and food in general) as much as I do!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.