I like to spend time meeting new people and spending time with old friends as well. I love checking out new restaurants in town (so many to choose from). I love going to the park on nice days, and watching movies on the couch on rainy ones (preferably with a snuggle buddy). I love yoga. I love getting out to see live music as often as possible! Music is my life.
I have a casual style about me. I prefer Uggs or Rainbows to heels and business suits. I've actually never owned a suit.
I love getting to the beach (Ocean Isle) or mountains any chance I get.
I'm a big animal lover. I have 2 cats that I rescued. I would like to get a dog again soon.
Basically I love where I live, I know it well but there's always something new to explore and that would be more fun with a fun partner! I'm looking for "my person". Someone who gets it. Who gets me and visa versa. Someone I can feel 100% comfortable with.
Let's see what happens!
- Knowing music facts
- Making maps
- taking care of my cat
- driving in Charlotte traffic (I just need to slow down)
- Taking it easy, enjoying my downtime
- Self realization
- Being a loving, committed, affectionate & supportive girlfriend if given the chance
- Favorite movies: Anything Wes Anderson, Good Will Hunting, Harold & Maude, Garden State, The Royal Tenenbaums, Coal Miners Daughter, Urban Cowboy, The Family Stone, Donnie Darko, etc.
- Favorite shows: Modern Family, Cougar Town, The Office, Arrested Devpt, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Portlandia
- Favorite food: Cheese. Especially wine & cheese.
- Favorite music: How much space do I have left? Ryan Adams, Bon Iver, Jack White (and all incarnations of him), My Morning Jacket, Iron & Wine, Radiohead, Lana Del Rey, Gillian Welch, Dave Matthews Band, Wilco, Bright Eyes, The xx, Death Cab for Cutie, Foo Fighters, Widespread Panic, Grateful Dead, REM, Mumford & Sons, Silversun Pickups, Phoenix, Citizen Cope...just to name a very few. Just starting to get into more electronic music...I love discovering new music!
- My job
- My car
- Music (it heals the soul)
- NC mountains and NC beaches
- My iPhone