Curious observations about the world of "dating sites", enjoy:
1) Why the pics of you women shooting guns? Does knowing you can shoot us make you that more approachable. lol
2) Why do you put as your main pic you and other women and make us guess which one you are.
3) 100% of men on here are after you for sex, but it's the 1% of us that want your love as well, that's the difference.
4) Please stop getting upset because there might be a picture of us with a female. It might be a family member, and last time I checked, it was ok to be friends with the opposite sex.
5) Pics of your dog, cool. Pics of your numerous cats, creepy.
6) Stop being flaky. We are on a dating site, everyone on here "dates". If you find someone else, just be honest and spill it. In other words, treat others as you would want to be treated.
7) Why do people put pics of landscapes as their profile picture and that is the only pic they post!
8) Back to #6. If you want a man to respect you, respect him. You do that, he will think twice about being the ***hole you expect him to be.
9) If you take a pic of yourself at your place, apartment, or home, CLEAN IT UP AND PICK YOUR DIRTY CLOTHES UP OFF THE FLOOR!!!....lol
10) Pics above your head pointing down doesn't hide anything, we know what you are attempting to do, we do the same thing with lighting....lol