This time I'm going to start with what some would perceive as negatives.
1. I have multiple sclerosis
2. I use a wheelchair to get around most of the time
3. No longer have a car, totaled it in May of 2011
4. Extremely heat sensitive, I am a 3 minute egg when the temp gets above 70 degrees
5. Donut haircut the one with the hole in the middle
6. A few extra pounds
7. Sexual equipment has not been used for several years, not sure how well the plumbing works
8. Cancer survivor
9. Financially won't be able to take you on an around the world cruise
10. Politically open minded, more right than left, not a fan of Obama
I'm sure they're probably more but you'll have to find those out for yourself, if you want to!
Possible good qualities:
Sense of humor, communicator, honest, open, loving, compassionate, empathetic, flexible, compromising, fun, enjoy the simple things in life, love being in a friendship/relationship, not into maternal things, been there done that in another life, not doing it again!
I could go on and on but no matter I write you will never if I am being truthful until you get to know me.
It would be nice if I could find a lady who will be able to accept me with all my warts and limitations, she should also enjoy intimacy on all levels, have a sense of humor, be a good kisser and like kissing, is compassionate, empathic, enjoys togetherness and values her own space at times.
In summation I am a good guy who enjoys the company of a special lady sharing our mutual interests, learning about each other, developing new interest and activities that we can enjoy with each other.
If want to know more then feel free to flirt, wink or write.
OH, one last thing when the time comes we need to have a kissing compatibility test don't you think?
For those of you who have endured the complete reading of my profile the above information is all factual!!!!!