Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Kent, OH
- Last Online
- Apr 5
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Working on Ph.D program
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Okay)
- Procrastination. I work much better under some healthy pressure.
- Biking long distances
- Bucket List, Gladiator, The Holiday, Eagle Eye, Hitch, The Blind Side, Saw(s), Elf, Transformers, Conspiracy Theory
- Classic Rock, Christmas music, Old-school Rock 'N Roll
- Seafood, Italian, sushi, Indian
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
I used to say computer or technology, but after traveling recently, that statement would definitely be inaccurate.
World events such as WWWII, Rwandan genocide, and deforestation in Africa. *If you don't know what these are (generally speaking), please don't bother wasting our time.
Open to ideas- reading, movies with friends, dinner, board games, local establishment for a drink, bar for some drinks, or winery for some music and relaxation.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- You are not shallow, rude, or act like you're 13. Having some idea as to what you want in life or out of any type of relationship is also pertinent.
- If you can hold a semi-meaningful conversation for more than 5 minutes.
- You can distinguish between you, u, your, ur, and you're.
-Maybe I'm missing something, but why are you on here if you say things like "Don't get mad if I don't reply....I don't ever reply...Message me but don't expect a response for weeks"???
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.