• I am an only child. People oftentimes see me as a spoiled, selfish and demanding brat but I'm not. I'm loved, not spoiled.
• I am a mixture of Chinese, Spanish and Filipino descent. My mom's a Chinese Mestiza, which explains why we're not traditional. My dad, though Mestizo Filipino, he regards himself as predominantly Filipino, thus, we value hard work and honor.
• I practically spent half of my life in a Catholic school. And yes, I am a practicing Catholic and a Marian devotee.
• I am a Political Science degree holder with an earnest hope to be a catalyst of change.
• My frustration in our justice system urged me to pursue my legal studies in one of the country's promising Law School.
Fun facts about myself:
• Even at this age, I'm still a HUGE fan of Sanrio and Hello Kitty collection. It's not being childish but more of being child like.
• I am a music lover. I love to sing and sing and sing.
• I am a writer. I keep my pen and journal close to me all the time!
• Oh how I love the shades of purple, lavender, violet and lilac. Considerably, I find pink interesting too.
• I love collecting shoes, bags, wallets, earrings and perfumes/colognes. But not necessarily the signatured, branded or expensive ones. Just as long as it expresses the kind of woman I am, it should be fine.
• I am a self-confessed Food Lover and that explains why I love to cook.
• I don't drink and I don't smoke. It's not being a goody-goody, but it's not my thing. I'd rather go out with friends and have a sumptuous or hearty lunch or dinner or perhaps, coffee and sweets and talk and talk and talk and laugh and laugh and laugh.
• I don't go clubbing. Tried twice or so and I didn't enjoy it. I'd rather stay at home, curl up in bed with a good book or sleep. For some it may be boring but I find it pretty rewarding.
My thoughts, emotions and principles:
• I am a loyal friend. If you're my friend, I'll stick with you 'till the end.
• I don't hate. It's too much a burden to bear. If I happen not to like you (because of any sort of clashes), I ignore you.
• I am faithful. Yes, I had my fair share of relationships, break-ups and heartbreak stories. But none of these are because of my infidelity or my selfish whims, but because I chose not to be a victim.
• When I love, I love wholeheartedly and selflessly. (Family, Friends and Partner)
• My sense of humor may be loud, but not offensive or insulting.
• I rather be right than popular.
• Simplicity is beauty. Though a lot of my friends love spending time in beauty salons or enhancing their physical attributes, I prefer my old school "powder-blush on-lip gloss" routine. I believe no amount of beauty-enhancement products would alter your inner beauty. It exudes from within. If others don't find you attractive, so be it. You don't need them to reassure your worth.
• Love is not just a word. And so is "Sorry."
• Be real. You are not paid to wear someone else's linens.
• Age, weight and height are nothing but numbers. It doesn't bother me if I'm talking to a lady or a gentleman; old or young; fat or thin; short or tall; friend or partner. Just as long as you're true to yourself.
• Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
♥ Life is beautiful. Cherish it. Treasure it. Love it. ♥