You know what I love fun facts about people, and this will be a great way for you to find something to message me about. So here are 30....yes 30 fun facts about me!
1. I love music and wish I was paid to do something with it.
2. I still watch wrestling and have been a fan since the early 90s. I've seen all the changes it's gone through.
3. I was a late bloomer to the dating world, and didn't get out there till I was 23. Been dating around since then, and still don't understand women. :)
4. Some years my birthday falls on election day. That's exciting.
5. I've been to some part of Disney World five times. But I want to go back again.
6. I would wear shorts all year if I could. I go most of the year wearing shorts at home.
7. I took my first plane ride last year.
8. I want to learn how to play drums.
9. I used to want to stay home from school so I could watch Wings.
10. I own the entire series of Saved by the Bell.
11. Once I held a wrestling event in my backyard and was known as Steve "the rock" flintstone. complete with music by Weird Al and his Yabba Dabba Do song in the style of Give it Away by the Chili Peppers.
12. I haven't had cable, satellite, or tv converter box for over 2 years now. Hence I've cut mostly tv out of my days. I'll watch dvd's and wrestling on monday nights at my familys house, but mostly I'm tv free. I'll get cable when the WWE Network debuts.
13. I had the urge to dye my hair black twice,and both times it didn't look as good as i thought it would.
14. My high school counselor said I wouldn't get into Butler, and guess where I graduated from...Butler. Aren't you glad those counselors are so helpful?
15. Ever year I play a full out game of tackle football. I hurt for a few days after, but it's worth it.
16. I want to go to England to see Abbey Road, and whatever else is over there in jolly old England.
17. I've never been west of the Mississippi.
18. When I buy oreos, I have to buy double stuffed. More cream for your filling.
19. I played trumpet starting in 5th grade and up till my time at Butler. You know trumpet players are the best kissers.
20. I went to one high school dance, and it wasn't the prom. So ladies, feel free to ask me out to that Second Chance Prom that happens in May, I think.
21. My first car was a yellow Buick Century with a hood ornament that always broke when a basketball would hit it.
22. My first cd was a Hootie and the Blowfish one that I only played the big hits off of it.
23. I've driven to Cincinnati, Bloomington, Covington, and Chicago to see bands. I feel like I've gone on more road trips to see bands than stay here in town to see them.
24. Last summer I got to be a part of 1070's Voice of the Fan, and spoke my mind about sports. It was a fun experience, and I wish they would bring that program back. Heck I could host it.
25. The one thing I wish I could, but can't do, is draw.
26. I host two weekly podcasts. The Shameless Plug and On the Sidelines with Matthew and Stephen. Both are available on Itunes, and hopefully you've checked out one or the other at some point.
27. I've had the pleasure of being in a recording studio with my last band, where I got to do everything a mixer would do. Quite a chore, but fulfilling!
28. I tried a few sports in my day. Basketball is probably the biggest love. But I do enjoy the one game a year of football. Soccer wasn't terrible. Karate was on a limited run.I've bowled in a few leagues. And I'm still learning about the game of golf.
29. I started writing my autobiography a few years back, and still haven't finished it...that's a good thing, right?
30. I don't believe in 5 year, 5 month, 5 days, and sometimes 5 minute plans. Just live out each day and enjoy what you're doing. Plan when you absolutely have to.