I like to be outside no matter what I'm doing whether it's working out or working. I like to hike, ride my bike, or play sports such as softball, basketball, or football. I enjoy going to concerts, I mainly listen to country music but I also listen to rock, southern rock, and a little bluegrass music. I just love the banjo, I hope to be able to play it one day. My favorite tv show is supernatural, favorite singer right now is Brantley Gilbert, all time favorite is Garth Brooks. I'm just an easy going guy that is looking for a girl to hangout with and become friends then see where it goes.
I'm mainly on here because I don't want to try and "pick girls up" at the bar and besides that I'm out of school and don't meet a whole lot of new people these days so I thought this would be a good idea to try... So far I'm wrong, its not really made for people who don't live in a major city. BUT I'm hoping for the best.
I know this isn't too indepth but I'm not really good at talking about myself. If you have anything you would like to know, just ask because I can go pretty indepth when I get asked the right questions.
Quick list of facts about me.
1. I'm not looking for sex
2. I'm looking for the girl I could spend the rest of my life with
3. I do want kids
4. I don't cheat
5. I've never hit a woman, never will
6. I don't easily lose my temper
7. I think I was raised to treat a woman the right way... I hope I find the girl that deserves it.
8. I'm the type of guy that will open doors, drop you off at the front door of a restaurant if its raining so you don't have to walk in the rain, I open car doors, I'll come pick you up so you don't have to drive... Yeah there are still guys out there that will do all that without you asking.
9. I never thought I'd say this but it does bother me now. You have to know what the difference between your and you're and to, too, and two. Especially if you went to college.
I'll keep adding to this as I think of them.