Everything! Only child = rich inner world. Below is a short/random
1. How to be better.
2. Existentialism as a means of empowerment and happiness (it's not
a paradox, trust me).
3. What it'll be like to not have student loans someday.
4. The sorry state of the country.
5. sex (who doesn't?)
7. Zen and existentialism.
8. History (mostly international lately).
9. How to promote healthy, affirming and positive sexuality.
10. How to help promote healthy and affirming body image.
11. Where gender roles meet biology, and how to negotiate
12. Understanding whether morality is an action or a state of
being, or both.
13. How to understand human dignity as an atheist.
14. How to be an atheist without proselytizing, but demanding
respect for my views.
15. Pretty girls.
16. What books I need to read.
17. What the next steps should be in my life.
18. How to be supportive of my clients and realistic at the same
19. The edges of tough love and meanness, and the usefulness of
20. Being a man and a feminist.
21. The war.
22. International relations.
23. The birth of the subject in a hegelian, nietszchean, freudian
24. The intersections of religion, politics, and ethics.
25. If I do enough good in the world.
26. Distinguishing between altruism and martyrdom.
27. How to make all my computer stuff open source.
28. Whether I'm too old to be considered a nerd at this
29. Civil liberties and the principles embodied in the
30. Money, and how to square idealism against legitimate financial
31. How my thoughts on all of the above can be as amusing as they
can be serious.
32. The intersections between neurology, biology, and the
etc, ad infinitum