I guess this will be my last update to this profile. If you'd like to chat with me, just shoot me a message. I'll get an email notification and come check it out.
Let me get this out of the way first...
I'm a Constitutional Conservative. I don't do liberals/democrats.
If you're a part of the idiot left, I'm not your guy.
I'm mainly looking for someone laid back, fun, and interesting. Someone who has a sense of adventure and loves the outdoors (and the indoors as well!). Someone who has a decent sense of humor, isn't all uptight, and isn't afriad of love, having fun, or intellectual conversations. I'm an easy going, fun loving guy, and I try not to take things too seriously unless I really have to. I'm rather adventurous and I love to travel. I have a real passion for music and I love to cook. For me life is a great adventure, and I'm just looking for someone to share the journey with.
More to the point...
My son will be out of the house and off to college in 5 years or so. At that time I'd like to be in a position to travel the country and make a living as a photographer. Mostly motorsports and nature/landscape stuff. If this is something you would like to do too, huge plus! If this is something you'd like to do too AND you know something about creating and maintaining commercial websites... Well, lets just say you'd move yourself to the top of the list! Eventually I'd like to settle down in Eastern TN near my Smoky Mountains.
Things I Like:
Music, playing guitar, playing drums, concerts. National Parks, mountains, rivers, kayaking, white water rafting, camping, hiking, finding waterfalls, nature photography. Cooking, BBQing (I've done both pro for most of my life). Motorsports, sports car racing, IndyCar racing, motorsports photography. Theme parks, amusement parks, roller coasters, thrill rides, mini golf, go-karts, water parks. Travel, seeing new places, new experiences, travel photography. Thrill seeking, sky diving, bungee jumping, zip lining, hot air ballooning, dare devil. Computers, technology, photoshop, home theaters. Disc Golf, Ice Hockey, Shooting Pool, Darts...
Sense of adventure.
Sense of humor.
Long dark hair, light eyes, awesome smile, petite.
Girls covered in tattoos/piercings/whatever. Gross!
Smokers, tokers, alcoholics.
A few other quirks of mine:
- I can't stand women who are covered with tattoos; it's a complete and total turn off for me. (Please note: One or two small hidden ones are no big deal.)
- I'm more attracted to brunettes than I am blondes; but overall it’s spunk and personality that makes the deal.
- Big blue eyes simply mesmerize me.
- I absolutely love really long hair!
- I cannot stand folks who write like this: "wHaT r u tAlkIng aBouT?" or "what ru ^2 2day?" It's not cool or creative; it's annoying.
- I'm not into older women. If you are more than 2 years older than I am, I'm not really interested. If you are more than 8 years younger than I am, that's just too young for me.
- For some strange reason high-heels do nothing for me, they just look so uncomfortable.
- I am who I have become, and I am perfectly myself. I am not going to change anything about me to suit someone else; I've tried it and it doesn't work. And by the same token, I don't expect anyone else to have to change anything about themselves to suit me.