Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Last Online
- Nov 2
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Political / Government
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
Matt-ch Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada more passive
FerrisBaxterian Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada less arrogant
ian_inlakech Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada more indie
Cyclomaniac Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada less loving
mattiolanterns Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada more adventurous
writtenfromspace Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada more adventurous
NeilTheodore Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada more passive
saxandviolins_ Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada more adventurous
Movies: The Dark Knight trilogy; Drive; 127 Hours; In the Loop; Office Space; Adaptation; Monte Python and the Holy Grail; Boy A; Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas; La Dolce Vita.
Shows: Seinfeld; Curb Your Enthusiasm; Arrested Development; Community; Archer; The Thick of It; How I Met Your Mother; It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia; M*A*S*H; Archer; South Park.
Music: Radiohead; Arcade Fire; The Pixies; M83; Wolf Parade; The National; The Unicorns; Neutral Milk Hotel; Led Zeppelin; Pink Floyd; The Beatles. Did I mention Radiohead? Oh, and also: Radiohead.
Food: Pretty much everything that isn't uber exotic. I love Vietnamese, sushi, Mexican, Indian. Most of what I cook when at home consists of Asian fusion type dishes, or spicy variations on bland, white guy food.
2) Books. I always need to have physical copies of my favourites around to flip through.
3) Craft beer. I go to ridiculous lengths to try as many beers as I can. I'd take a single good beer over a case of regular beer any day.
4) Facebook. I've moved around a lot in the last few years, so it's how I keep up with my friends around the continent (and globe). Can't remember how we lived without it.
5) Netflix USA. Seriously. If you're into movies, you need to figure out how to get it to work in Canada (it's not hard). Your life will never be the same.
6) Condiments. Lots of them. I probably have a dozen different mustards in my fridge right now. Obsessed.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating