I'm a witty, sarcastic, imaginative, rational guy who likes to make people laugh and is always in pursuit of the next adventure.
I'm not your average guy, and yes I fully understand just how often that is said. Really though, I can be a complete dork in the best possible way.
I am honorable, sincere, sometimes brutally honest, and completely drama-free. I have traveled extensively in the military, but I still have so many more places to go, and far more people to meet.
I've been a sniper, a bouncer, a bodyguard, a firefighter and an EMT, but I feel like I'm actually more of a pacifist. I enjoy laughing at the bros at the bars. I make a decent living doing what I do. I can appreciate the nicer things in life, but I do not brag or talk sh*t. I consider myself humble, but am proud of the man I am.
"I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. "
I am on a huge outdoors kick right now and am constantly trying to camp, hike, canoe, or something - anywhere. Road trip anyone? This year I have been to 6 states and Mexico. I still have trips planned to Vegas and possibly the UK/Germany by the end of the year.
Movies: So many. Updated favorite list includes The Fifth Element, Interstellar, Formula 51, Lucky Number Slevin, Smokin Aces, Crank, Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Sucker Punch, Pleasantville, The Truman Show, Blackhawk Down, Edward Scissorhands, Kung-Fu Hustle.
Shows: Rome, Deadwood, (newer) Battlestar Galactica, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Eureka, Fringe.
Music: Everything with the exception of improvised jazz, gangsta rap, boybands, and that country song where some dude's dog was hit by his broken pickup truck coming home from the bar after losing his love, his grandma, and his bottle of whiskey.
Food: Asian - primarily sushi. Guilty pleasure = Taco Bueno Chicken Muchaco.
2. People that are fun to be around. I aim to please, not to impress. If you are obsessed with shiny things, then keep on trucking.
3. The first law of thermodynamics (HA! Nerd joke! Get it? Hello, is this thing on?)
4. Something to ponder. A quiz, puzzle, or even a game of some sort. Interpreting people's facial expressions as they move about their daily lives.
5. Sriracha - http://theoatmeal.com/comics/sriracha
6. A really great thunderstorm.
-Taking over the world.
-What people might be thinking about at any given time.
-What to do on Friday night. (Hint: Probably trying to take over the world)
-The typical things that all men think about. Even that. Yes, that too, but only a little because sandpaper tends to chafe and I keep running out of balsamic vinegar.
Honestly? I have no idea. I could be out watching a movie or in the mountains camping, throwing darts at the bar, playing kick-ball in the dark. I might go see a play or watch the live-action Rocky Horror Picture Show.
2. I cried the first time I saw Braveheart and Big Fish.
3. I secretly have a laugh at the people that refuse to answer this as though they have to cite their crime records or something. It's meant to be all in good fun people! Chillax!
-you get tired of window-browsing.
-you like to take the initiative sometimes.
-you aren't a snob.
-you desire normal people conversation, and don't scream "entertain me!!!!" all over your OKCupid profile.